Vintage

Vintage
Light up your Life

Wednesday 14 April 2010

White, white and more white...

The ceiling and walls are now painted - 3 coats of Dulux 'Pure Brilliant White Silk' from B and Q. This afternoon I will be applying gloss to the woodwork.

I have a solid oak unit, bought from a car boot sale for £40.00, which I am going to put against one wall. A small bench, bought from a charity shop a while ago, a lovely Art Deco mirror, left behind at a car boot sale one rainy day and my lovely Victorian mirror, recently purchased from a car boot sale for £25.00.

Meanwhile, I have painted a pretty wooden frame, which I am going to back with wire, to hang my earrings on. My trinkets you can see in the photograph will find a home in the porch too.

I would like to take the time to thank my lovely sister-in-law, Liz, for introducing me to Yankee candles, they have the most wonderful and subtle aromas.

No comments:

Post a Comment