Vintage

Vintage
Light up your Life

Tuesday 3 August 2010

Lori's Birthday Meal













Lori is coming round and we thought we would cook her something special because it was her birthday yesterday. I perused the recipe books and cards, looked at what we had in the fridge then stopped for a quick coffee and a long, hard think...

By the way the coffee cups were a Charity Shop find (limited edition specially made for Nescafe). I think I will have a little nibble with that coffee. Oooh! Those plants look like they need a drink too. Still thinking about what to make Lori when I spotted the lovely rye bread I bought yesterday and my mind wanders to lunch...

***
Now, if I remember correctly Lori loves our Fajita Fridays. It's only Tuesday but hey it is her favourite after all. So to prepare the table and chop the vegetables and chicken...

No comments:

Post a Comment