Vintage

Vintage
Light up your Life

Monday 24 May 2010

Too hot to cook?

Summer is on its way and sometimes I just don't feel like cooking.

This evening I wanted something quick and easy, it was too hot to spend any time in the kitchen and I had a lot to do.

I placed some oven chips in the oven, quickly put together a salad that included: rocket leaves, carrot slices, sliced with a potato peeler for speed, cucumber, tomatoes, chopped apple, peanuts (no-one in our house is allergic)and spring onion.

Then, I beat two eggs together and placed them, without milk, in a small frying pan with a little olive oil. When solid, I flipped it over, like a pancake. Once cooked I put two slices of ham on top and folded in half - delicous.

Quick and Easy - the way I like to cook.

No comments:

Post a Comment