Vintage

Vintage
Light up your Life

Monday 17 January 2011

Dare to be Different

Re-Gifting is very popular and has become more and more acceptable, particularly if the gift you give is person-specific.

This year I have already purchased 'new to me' items from Charity Shops that I could never in a million years have been able to afford from brand new. Included are some designer bags and clothes; items that are so nice that they are like dreams come true. So I was thinking if I can find things I adore...then maybe I can find things that other people adore.

So here goes. I am now on the hunt for a birthday present for my husband, who was a Valentine's day baby, my niece and my sister, who also have birthdays coming up soon. Let's see what I can find over the next few weeks...

No comments:

Post a Comment