Vintage

Vintage
Light up your Life

Thursday 13 January 2011

Little Treasures






My three little santas have been carefully wrapped in tissue, placed in a box and hidden away 'til next Christmas. I just hope I don't forget about them; sometimes I do forget that I have bought something truly lovely. But...when the moment comes that I find it/them again I am filled with utter joy.

Here are some other little treasures that I found in charity shops this week. I always find January is a good time for little goodies because so many people have a clear-out in early January. I save my pennies especially for this time of year.

There is a new antique shop in my local town and I saw two amazing chandeliers in there today, I couldn't afford them but I could afford this delightful cake stand that cost me £10.00 - worth every penny to me, I will treasure this always.

I couldn't believe my eyes when I spotted these oh-so-cute napkin rings in a charity shop for £1.99 and then when I looked up, I spotted the festive napkins for £4.50 and had to have both for, what I call, next year's Christmas bottom drawer.

The boys love a game. So when I spotted this little wooden pin-ball game I just knew that it would be played with over and over again if I placed it on our coffee table - I have been proven right as I type.

No comments:

Post a Comment