Vintage

Vintage
Light up your Life

Saturday 29 January 2011

Posh



I chanced upon this frame which housed an old, invaluable and damaged print. So, I turned the print around and made myself this posh tac board. It literally cost pence to make.
In another shop I spotted this 'butterscotch' handbag which is patent leather and was made by Clark's of England (still with original label attached by thread). What is soooooooo cute about this little find is that there is a mirror inside one of the pouches, still in its original tissue blanket, along with a one penny piece in a further zipped pocket (obviously placed by the purchaser for good luck). The inside is meticulous which tells me the bag has never been used and I presume from the evidence that it was bought as a present. I will treasure it always and the penny and the mirror will remain right where they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment