Vintage

Vintage
Light up your Life

Wednesday 19 January 2011

Handbags and Gladrags

Today I spent most of the day cleaning and, although it was bitterly cold, I opened some windows to kill off any dust mites. I love fresh air, it makes everything seem so much crisper and cleaner. In between all of this cleaning I have done three washloads. I cannot believe how much washing I do; every time I turn around the laundry basket is full to the brim again.

So, I am going to carry out a bit of research on how to reduce the amount of washing to be done. Any good tips will appear on my blog.

Meanwhile, I am unable to upload any photographs because my wonderful hubby has accidently put my camera charger in the loft along with all the Christmas decorations.

For the moment then, I cannot show you my lovely leather handbag (£6.00) or the
1970's, maxi, lurex dress that I purchased for £4.00 in a charity shop. The dress fits like a glove and I am going to have to find somewhere nice to go so that I can play 'dress up'. Let me think...

No comments:

Post a Comment